Howard J. Lipton
Attorney Lipton's law practice is concentrated in the practice areas of Real Estate, Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate and Estate Administration and Elder/Disability Law.
Attorney Lipton is a transactional lawyer. This means he can assist you with various personal and business matters including but not limited to:
- Buying homes;
- Buying businesses;
- Selling homes;
- Selling businesses;
- Conducting residential real estate closings;
- Conducting commercial real estate closings;
- Setting up new condominium projects;
- Negotiating residential leases;
- Negotiating commercial leases;
- Obtaining abatements of real estate taxes;
- Negotiating mortgage modifications;
- Forming new business entities;
- Transferring family businesses to the next generation;
- Preparing shareholder agreements;
- Assisting with contracts and other ongoing business matters;
- Analyzing estate planning needs;
- Preparing customized wills, trusts and other estate planning documents;
- Probating the estate of a loved one;
- Filing estate tax returns; and
- Preserving assets and maximizing benefits for elders.
Attorney Lipton's office is conveniently located in Mansfield, Massachusetts near the junction of Routes 95 and 495. He is available to meet with you at his office, your business location, your home or another mutually agreeable location. Early morning, evening and weekend appointments are available.
Please Note: This is an advertisement in accordance with rules established by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. The purpose of this web site is to provide information and should not be construed as legal advice of opinions in a particular case, or set of facts or circumstances. You should seek the advice of an attorney before acting upon any legal matter.